'We Europeans Have a Bagful of Culture to Share'








Thursday 13 November 2008

Visit at the Chocolate Factory in Romania - Class 3D












































We are the students of class 3D.

Hello! My name is Corina and I am 9. This weekend we visited the chocolate factory in our town. It was fantastic! I felt as if I were in paradise!

Hi! I am Bianca and I am 10. I thought it was a great experience because we learnt a lot.

Hello! My name is Vlad. I am 9 and I eat a lot of chocolate and I thought the chocolate factory was a delicious moment!

I am Cosmin and I am 9. The factory was an exciting experience and I enjoyed it!

I am Rares and I am 9 years old. The factory was interesting and sweet!

You can have fun in the chocolate factory too!

You can learn where chocolate comes from. You can make chocolate figurines: boats, cars, hearts, flowers, teddy-bears and animals.You can work with white, brown and dark chocolate!

First we got ready for work: we got aprons and hats in order to keep the chocolate clean.

Then we received pieces of chocolate of different shapes. We wanted to make a boat!

After that, we stuck the pieces together with hot chocolate.

At the same time the host explained us about the origin of cocoa beans and how they become chocolate.

While we were working we saw wonderful things: clothes and statues made of chocolate. They made us think of dessert!

Finally we got our boats to take them home and we received diplommas for our work. We also got something sweet as reward. Yummy!

2 comments:

Mutalan opet said...

Yummy! Your visit sounds delicious.. There is many jealous teacher at Mutalan koulu.. :) We all love chocolate!

Springfield Primary said...

Class DM are very jealous of your visit as we would love to visit a chocolate factory.

Did you eat all your chocolate? We all want some chocolate after reading your news.